Saturday, March 27, 2010

Meet DeeCee :)

We....got....a....PUPPY! :) Me and Jared are now dog owners! It didnt happen easily though...

Even since we got married I've been constantly trying to convince Jared that we needed a puppy...and for those of you who know Jared he is NOT a dog lover....

Every day he would catch me looking on Craigslist at puppies...puppies...and more puppies! And every time we would have this conversation...
 "please babe they are so cute! please can I have a puppy??" 
"Roxanne, they are cute until they bark, poop, and pee everywhere...its a no"

I thought I was never gunna get one. But that didn't stop me from trying to talk him into it. So...yesterday, my mom calls me at work and tells me that she saw a poster that stated that two 9 week old puppies were for sale...I told her not to tempted me but she sent me a picture message of the two...I fell in LOVE

This is DeeCee...
We just ADORE her. She is the sweetest, cutest and cuddliest dog I have ever met! And the best part about it is Jared cant put her down!!! :) I know it was sneaky of me to just bring a dog home...believe me I felt really bad...but thankfully I married an amazing man who forgives me very easily and loves me very much! So now we have a cute little family, life is awesome! :)








3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, what an ADORABLE little puppy! I tried to get a dog once, Morgan wouldn't have it! I got a baby instead though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Babies cry, poop, and pee everywhere. What are you going to do when you want a human baby? hehe. Our doggy is treated like a baby, that's for sure. I love having a little dog. So fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe thanks :) It took me awhile to convince Jared...he doesnt love her as much as I do but I think she is definitely growing on him...he wont admit it though haha!
    I figured we arent having kids for awhile, and Im having that instinct to want to take care of something :) She is spoiled though that is for sure, Im loving having her around!


    P.s Melissa S. Stella is getting so stunning everyday! I just love all the pictures you post of her! She is so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE comments! :)