Sunday, December 12, 2010

The start of something B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L

So.....
Jared had a really BIG closing a couple of weeks ago.
He worked really long and hard on this deal!!!

So....
 We got some early Christmas presents....
Merry Christmas to us!!! :)

I got this....
(Im hoping to start my own photography business in the future)

And he got this...
(Hes been wanting this pistol for a long time haha)

Last weekend we went to Snowflake with my family to cut down a Christmas Tree.

I was able to try out my awesome camera! Here are the pics :)
(Sorry picture overload! ha)





















YAY for awesome cameras :)
The End.

3 comments:

  1. How awesome! Next time we get together lets talk about this new camera of yours I kinda really want one too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love,love,love your pics:) You should really think of going into photography someday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy-Thanks! yeah totally, I'd LOVE to talk/show you it! It is so fun :) We need to get together soon!

    Cami-Thanks so much! :) It has been a dream of mine, Im really excited to see it starting to unfold! So exciting to see you guys on here! Your family is SO adorable! Cant believe how big your kids are. Im excited to follow your blog!

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE comments! :)