Monday, March 28, 2011

Spring Break in Sedona part one

This year for Spring Break we went to Sedona! 
We LOVE Sedona!
What a gorgeous place, and only a few hours away :)
My Aunt Cassie and Uncle Scott were so kind to let us use their time share up there!
I had to split this post into two since I took way too many pictures haha :)
Here was our first day in pictures!
The drive there
First stop Jerome! Such a fun place. The whole town is on a mountain. Jerome is 
a old mining town. Very cool shops and places to see in Jerome :)
Next stop was Tuzigoot
 Indian Ruins
Shopping at Tlaquepaque was the next stop on the list!
Very interesting and cool boutiques and shops at Tlaquepaque :)

Then we had lunch at Bling's in Cottonwood
Super good Hamburgers and fries here! We LOVED it!!! 
 
The Resort Sedona Summit!
It Twas AMAZING! :)
(The pictures don't quite show how truly awesome it was!)
Stay tuned for part two! :D

2 comments:

  1. Roxanne I absolutely love all these photos! What a nice trip! And what cool places. (Wish you lived closer so you could take some of my new baby girl when she arrives! :)) Love you girl, keep making life look rosy through the camera lense!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks SO much Brittany! That means a lot to me!!! The next time I see you and your adorable family I would LOVE to take some pictures for you guys, especially of your new arrival Riley :) I wish we lived closer also, I miss you guys so much!

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE comments! :)