Monday, March 14, 2011

Versatile Blogger

I sure hope I do this right :) Thanks Melissa for giving me an award for being a versatile blogger! (I know I can slack on updating my blog A LOT lately!)
You can find Melissa's CUTE blog HERE about her and her adorable family!!! :)

The ten questions:
1. Why did you create your blog?

I started my blog because first-I wanted to be able to keep in touch with friends and family and be able to update them all on Jared and I's happenings. Second-I wanted to use this blog as a journal.
  And now third-Im using it for my photography until I create another one :)


2. What kind of blogs do you follow?

I follow my friends, family and a few crafty/photo blogs!

3. Favorite brand of make-up?

Hmmm well I use a conglomeration of make-up....but right now Id probably have to say Maybelline, I love there mineral powder line :)

4. Favorite brand of clothing?
 
Right now Jared and I both love Banana Republic!! (Its all about the sales and clearance items!)
But I also LOVE Anthro! :D

5. Indispensable make-up product?
 
Foundation then Eye-liner

6. Favorite color?

At the moment Teal :)

7. Favorite perfume?
Love Spell and Roxy

8. Favorite movie?

Taken and Italian Job!

9. What country would you like to visit and why?

I really want to travel to England! I would LOVE to go there because it is so GORGEOUS and because that is where my family is from :)



10. Would you rather forget to put mascara on one eye or forget blush on one side of your face?

I would rather forget Blush! I hate going places without Mascara!!!
 

the 7 people i pass this along to are:
1. Keshia Brewer
2. Alexis Lamoreaux 
3. Arianna Leavitt
4. Morgan Borgia
5. Ashley Wharton
6. Kendra Tinkham
7. Jacque Dana


Here are the rules:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award
2. Answer the 10 questions
3. Pass it along to 7 blogs you enjoy
4. Leave your recipients a note, telling them about the award

1 comment:

We LOVE comments! :)