Monday, February 8, 2010

Lets Start this thing! :)

Hello fellow bloggers! Me and Jared are SO excited to get this blog started :) We figured it would be a great way to update family and friends about how the 'Newlyweds' are doing. To start off with...we are doing GREAT! :) We are just loving married life and to put it simply, we are living the dream. We would like to thank all our AMAZING family & friends who have helped us in so many ways. Our wedding day was INCREDIBLE. I love that I am sealed to my best friend! I cant wait to see how our story unfolds. 
December 19, 2009! :)
Husband & Wife :)

woohoo!
My Gorgeous Brides Maids!
Studly Grooms Men
The Wedding Party :)

Our Parents! We love them!
My Amazing cake!My Everything

Now its time for the 'Post Wedding Day Life' summary thingy. hehe :) After we got back from our SA-weet Honeymoon (San Diego and Mexico Cruise) it was time to come back to reality...haha. We are currently both working full time and saving our pennies to buy a home within (hopefully) the next few months...cross your fingers! Jared is a Realtor for Edge Realty and he just LOVES it! Im so grateful for him, he is such a hard worker :) I work for a medical billing company, Walker, Miller and Associates LLC. And I just LOVE my job too! It has been such a blessing, its flexible, such a great working environment, and the people are just awesome! :) We have been so so blessed! Well, thats about it for now...but lots of exciting adventures are soon to come! This month is gunna bring alot of changes we are so excited! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE comments! :)