Monday, February 8, 2010

Jared's first ever post

Jared here, this is my first ever post on a blog in my entire entire life. Thats right 2 entires. Roxanne set this up for me to start typing and the first thing she said was to please keep it appropriate. I guess I have a bad reputation for being inappropriate. So I guess this is what married people do right? They get a blog? and they start blogging it. Does this make me a blogger now?
Let me start off my first ever blog by saying thank you to everyone who helped with mine and Roxanne's wedding. It was a great day for us because everyone worked so hard to make it a great day for us.
My name is Jared and this is my first ever blog
I LOVE MY WIFE

2 comments:

  1. Jared you are offically a blogger! I have had a blog for well over a year and Morgan has never posted! And I love your wedding pictures!Roxanne, you looked BEAUTIFUL! Your wedding was beautiful and Jared I guess you were beautuful too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Melissa, it feels good to know you think we are both beautiful!(hehe) You are the sweetest, we both love you so very much and are SO grateful for you're friendship and to have you in our lives!

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE comments! :)