Tuesday, February 23, 2010

We. Are. Slackers

Roxanne here, I totally thought I was gunna be better at keeping this up to date....oops! Well, February has been a very bitter sweet month for us :) Our Valentines day consisted of spending the day with my younger brother Jacob! He gave his mission farewell talk that day in church and we had a little get together in his honor that night for him. He reported to the MTC on the 17th, we are all SO very proud of him and for his decision to serve the Lord! :) He has been such a great example to us. On the 18th I got free tickets from work to see Mary Poppins at Gammage, and thankfuly my sweetheart was willing to go with me! :) I love him! Its awesome when husbands are willing to step out of thier comfort zones for their wifes!!! :) On the 19th we went to "The Underground" to see Austin Gibbs and the States perform with our sister Elle, that was so much fun! And then last but not least saturday the 20th we went on a hike to the Windcaves with Elle and some of her friends and our mom Karen. I was so surprised that I (well we) made it hahaha! We turned out to be in better shape then I thought we were. Made my weekend! Then that night we got together with some of Jared's High School friends for dinner at Nando's, we both had such a blast we love getting together with them! We are so blessed to have such great friends and family in our lives :)
 
 Elder Reed :)


We are all so proud of him! 



  

Elle :)
 

Hike
 

Windcaves
 

Great Seats!

And that was February with the Harris's! :)  

2 comments:

  1. Hey Roxanne! It's Amy and Nate (Jared's best bud) So glad you guys have a blog and I LOVE how your wedding pictures turned out-SO pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amy and Nate! :) We are so excited to have this blog to keep in touch with all of our friends!
    Awww thank you so very much, we just ADORE our wedding pictures :)

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE comments! :)