Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Disneyland June 26th-July 1st 2010

This year we weren't able to go to Mexico :(....so plan B was DISNEYLAND! :)
We had a BLAST! This was by far my most favorite trip to the happiest place on earth. Why? because it was with my HUBBY! :)
We spent 5 days in Disneyland and California Adventure, We've never been that long before. It was so nice, we were able to relax, enjoy, and go on everything we wanted! (And it was a plus that our hotel was right across the street!). Pure BLISS :)












































































I love my hubby and I love my family, Im so grateful for the memories we are able to share together and SO excited for the ones to come!





4 comments:

  1. Hey guys!
    This is Jared's cousin Heidi. Wow! You guys are so cute! It still seems weird to see Jared all grown up and married. I'm glad that you are both so happy. Congratulations on you cute house and the cute doggie!
    If you guys want to view my family blog it is pinckardfamily.blogspot.com

    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Heidi!
    Thanks! And thanks for sharing your blog with us, it is SO cute!
    We are so happy, married life is fun :) Jared says its been so long, hopefully we can see you and your family soon!

    Jared and Roxanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE disneyland!!! Looks like you guys had a blast! and I totally have one of the shirts your wearing in one of the pictures it's black with little tiny red and blue flowers! It's my favorite shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so awesome! Haha that is so funny cause it's my favorite shirt too! :)

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE comments! :)